Probate is the legal process after someone dies of:
1) Reading the will (if there is one);
2) Entering that will into the courts;
3) Proving that will is valid;
4) Naming the executor/administrator or person in charge of the will and the assets of the estate;
5) Appraising property;
6) Paying debts and taxes; and
7) Distributing the property of the estate to the heirs of the estate.
We handle cases dealing with probate litigation. Call us today.
Timothy Daniel Japhet, associate, handles our probate and guardianship matters. ,